What if… nobody comes looking for rentals
We have a number of alternative marketing and advertising strategies, to ensure that your property is receiving maximum exposure such as:
- Internet Listings—individual listings and photos
- Rental Summary Sheets circulated to local professional offices
- Rental Summary Sheets placed on local professional notice boards
- Rental Listing Sheet/Folder placed at our entrance with high pedestrian traffic flow
- Rental Listing Sheet placed in window display which also has high pedestrian traffic flow
- Signage is placed at the property—If you would not like a sign please advise us
- Local paper advertising when required—At Cost
Our office will go that extra mile to find a tenant rather then wait for a tenant to find us.
You can be confident that we compile a thorough detailed inspection report before the tenants takes up tenancy and when they vacate. We carefully compare the two for discrepancies before bond monies are released.
A picture speaks a thousand words, we can not agree more with this quote. As part of our inspection process we take a full set of digital photos of your property before the tenancy commences & after if necessary.
Our Property Management Team also regularly inspects properties on behalf of the investor during the tenancy. After each periodical inspection you will receive a full written report on the property’s condition, also highlighting any maintenance or requests from your tenants.
During these inspections we will conduct a maintenance inspection as well as a general check of the internal and external condition. Should any major maintenance be required, you will be notified Immediately.
A lack of maintenance on the property not only hinders capital growth of the investment, but also could lead to an injury claim. By law, a tenant has the right to arrange emergency repairs to the value of $1,000.00 if the agent or owner has not acted within a reasonable time.
It is important that you return our calls so we can keep you up to date with all related matters for your property. You can also indicate which is your preferred method of contact, and contact numbers!